Portable Metal Steel Carport 6x9m Cream (Pre-Order)
Portable Carport 6mx9m Vehicle Shelter
- Overall Dimension: 6.2m Wide x 9.2m Deep x 3.2m High
- Water-proof materials, 900mm corrugated colour steel panel in 0.35mm
- Heavy-duty galvanized square tube: approx. 50mm x 50mm x 1.8mm Thickness
- Instruction drawing, step by step
- 7 sets of 50x50mm galvanised support frames and footing beam on each side of walls
- Extra 2 wall bracing on top of each side of the wall
- Structure sound, No quality compromised and Water leakproof
- Considered as a medium to heavy-duty carport/shelter
- Good for portable/ temporary purpose as well as long-term use ( need to bolt into the ground, anchors provided)
- Colour: Cream
- Overall size: 6.2x9.2m (Width and Depth)
- Frame size: 6x9m (Width and Depth)
- Height: 2.4(Wall)/3.2m (Ridge)
- Support Beam Size:50 x 50 x 1.8mm Hot Dip Galvanised steel tube
- Material:0.35mm Double pressed ColourSteel sheets
Flat packed - Total 9 cartons:
- 220cm x40cm x 15cm 1PC
- 220cm x 35cm x 11cm 5PCS
- 97cm x 170cm x 3CM 3PCS
- Total weight: 525kg approx
For Assembly, The structure of this carport/shelter is joined together by bolts and nuts, the roof sheets are secured onto the structure by self-tapping screws. The average time for carport/shelter assembly for 2 people is approximately 1day, not including the base. It may take longer or shorter depending on your experience, tools, site access and how many helpers you have etc. The assembly process is relatively straightforward and the steps to install are illustrated in the manual. It is up to the buyer to assemble the shelter and also to determine the base type.
All parts and accessories come in flat packed and ready for assembly. Please note that some parts may be slightly scratched or dented due to the transport process but are still very structurally sound.
Special delivery/pickup instructions for overweight and over-sized items:
Due to the enormous weight and size of this item, the boxes are required to be placed on a pallet for delivery and/or pick up.
If you intend to pick up, you must bring a commercial vehicle (7ft trailer or ute or van) to the warehouse as the boxes will be loaded by a forklift on a pallet.
A tail lift truck will be arranged for delivery. Equipment/manpower assistance to unload is required if the drive way is not suitable for a tail gate truck.