Portable Far Infrared One Person Home Sauna with Foot Heating Pad and Portable Chair
Brand New Portable Far Infrared Home Sauna
This portable far infrared sauna has all the features the personal sauna should have. No steam required as this sauna is dry and clean. The high-quality portable sauna has exclusive beneficial features, it is safe, comfortable and easy to use in the privacy of home or apartment.
It sets up in seconds without any tools simply plug it into a standard outlet, and in one minute, you'll be enjoying your own private sauna.
This home personal sauna comes with a foot heating pad for warming your feet directly, a foldable chair and an easy remote heat & time controller to customize your sauna experience.
Using energy-efficient heating panels, this sauna unit emit far-infrared light to heal your body fast and sweat out the toxins. Leaving you rejuvenated and relaxed. Helping with the pain reliving, fatigue and promoting weight loss.
Easy to assemble and folds away for easy storage, this compact design is fantastic for those who only have less than an hour to spare and do not have the time to visit the spa/local pool.
- Dimensions: 70(L)x80(D)x96(H)CM
- Colour: Silver
- Voltage: 220V-240V
- Power: 900w
- Super thin heating panel on back and two sides 70x60cm (back) 70x40cm(sides)
- Temperature Range 0°C - 65°C
- Timer: 1-60 minutes
- Comes with a foot heating pad
- The material of the Tent: High-Quality Nylon
- Easy Set-Up & Convenient Storage
- Portable Tent Folds Up in Seconds
- Stout Design - Supported By Steel Wire
- Higher Quality Fabric: Waterproof, Anti-Bacterial, Odor Resistant, Anti-Mildew
- Arm Openings let you use your hands outside For Reading or Making Adjustments
- Set-Up Time and Desired Temperature Easily
WHAT IS FAR INFRARED
The sun is our principal source of infrared heat. As the sun's rays hit the surface of the earth, the heat we perceive is, in fact, Far Infrared waves. Infrared heat is essential for all life. When you lie on the beach you are soaking up infrared heat. Unfortunately, you are also receiving direct damage to your skin by ultra-violet rays, because the light of the sun contains not only Far Infrared waves but also Ultra-Violet. However, our FIR portable sauna provides the healthy benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation like Ultra-Violet.
FAR INFRARED SAUNAS & CONVENTIONAL SAUNAS
A conventional sauna must rely on indirect means to convey the heat to the body (convection - air currents - and conduction). But Infrared rays convert to heat on contact with the body. Only 20 per cent of the rays from an Infrared heater heats the air, leaving over 80 per cent of the energy to heat you. Thus, an Infrared-heated sauna can warm you to a greater depth and more efficiently than a conventional sauna, while letting you breathe easily.
Detoxification & skin cleaning
Slimming & Weight control
Muscle & Joint pain relief
Better nights sleep
Curing colds and flu-like symptoms
Note: The footpad can not be controlled separately. We received comments from some customers saying it is too hot as it contacts the skin directly. If you feel it is too hot, you can just have it lean against the back or side. DO NOT put a towel on top of it. The heat can not come out. It is going to be overheated.
1x Sauna Tent
1x Foldable Chair (red or blue colour random)
1x Foot heat pad
1x User Manual