Outdoor Wooden Swing Climb & Slide Set Playset for Backyard 2200mm Slide
Outdoor Wooden Swing & Slide Set Playset for Backyard
This wooden swing and slide set will provide years of fun for children. Your little ones will love playing for hours with siblings and friends.
- Platform Fort with Rock Climbing Wall for added fun
- Rope Ladder for future climbing champions
- Undercover Sandpit for Sunsmart
- Long 2.2M Slide (turn into a fun water slide in a hot summer day)
- 2 x Seated Swings for kids who don't like to swing alone
- Steering Wheel & Telescope for the never-stop little hands
- Long 2200mm Blue Slide
- Blue climbing rock x7
- Blue swing seats x2
- Blue telescope x1
- Red steering x1
- Climbing rope, natural colour, x1
- Red Handles x4
- Fir Wood
- Overall Dimensions: L3350xW3320xH2650mm
- User Weight: A recommended 50kg per child for multi-child use. A recommended maximum of 4 children on the set at the same time. Recommended for children 3-10yo.
- Timber has a water-based stain (pre-stained), which can also be painted.
- Assembly instructions, all hardware included & 7 anchors used to fix the playset into the ground
- Passes EN71-1:2014+A1:2018
- Passes EN71-2:2011+A1:2014
- Passes EN71-3:2019
- Passes EN71-8:2018
- Carton 1: 2285x366x110mm N.W. 28.5kg G.W.31.5kg
- Carton 2: 2285x366x130mm N.W. 28.5kg G.W.31.5kg
- Carton 3: 1240x366x220mm N.W. 21.5kg G.W.23kg
- Carton 4: 2220x505x215mm N.W. 8kg G.W. 11kg
Swing Set is supplied unpainted and requires Adult Assembly.
Domestic Use Only. Not intended for Commercial/Public Use.
Adult supervision is required.
We strongly suggest that it is assembled on a 100% level floor/area, but not installed over Concrete, Asphalt, or any other hard surface. Install and maintain shock-absorbing material under and around this unit to prevent serious injury due to falls to the ground. Use anchors provided within the kit to ensure Swing Set is securely anchored into the ground. Follow Assembly guidelines to ensure Swing Set is Assembled safely 2 meters away from obstruction, such as buildings, rocks, or trees.
We recommend painting your Swing Set either before assembly or within 1-2 weeks of the assembly to minimize timber movement and deterioration of timber due to exposure to weather elements.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the maintenance of the Swing Set. Storage of unassembled Product must be either vertically upright or horizontal on a flat level surface and not exposed to weather elements.
Alwaysdirect is not liable for any accidental, consequential, incidental, or indirect damage for any kind arising out of the use or of the item. In no event shall Alwaysdirect’s liability for any claims exceed the purchase price of the product.