Commercial Grade Galvanised Frame Wedding Marquee 8x4m Heavy Duty Classic Party Tent
Commercial Grade 8m x 4m Marquee
This marquee is suitable for:
- Perfect marquee for garden or street parties
- Offers protection from wind and rain
- Keeps out cold and droughts on cool evenings
- Provides shade in summer
- Suitable for clubs, businesses, stallholders, weddings, birthdays, confirmations, graduations and celebrations of all kinds
- Great temporary shelter for those events where you need a cover up for a small amount of time.
- Everything you need to erect the tent is included
- No extra equipment required (except ladders)
- Detailed instructions and clearly labeled parts make the assembly process as simple as possible
Specifications of construction system:
- Fully galvanized steel poles
Wall thickness: approx.1.0mm
- Steel pole connectors:
Diameter: approx. 42mm
Wall thickness: approx. 1.2mm
- Stable construction system based on simple screw connections – much more resilient than a click system
- Tents of 6m or more in width feature extra steel beams at right angles to the gables to increase the load capacity of the roof
- Ground fixing pegs included
Specifications of outer material:
- The skin of the tent is made of sturdy, tear-resistant polyethylene tarpaulin (approx. 180g/m²)
- UV-resistant and 100% waterproof: Waterproof against Light to Normal Rain Shower. Is NOT Waterproof against Heavy Rain or Torrential Monsoons
- Removable side panels with 8m (in one piece), long sections with large Georgian style windows.
- Windows guarantee excellent lighting conditions
- Door Opening in both end walls
- Skin attaches easily to the frame using rubber ties
4 Boxes, Flat Packed
Extra ground bar available in Melbourne depot which can be purchased separately.
Here is the link:
Please note that our PE marquees are made for short time use only. The Party Tent Marquees are constructed with eyelets for easy assembly and short period use. If your Party Tent Marquee is to be erected for a longer period, we recommend our premium PVC models.
*This product is considered a 'temporary structure’ for occasional use and must be securely fixed due to the size of the item. Some circumstances may be adequate to use ropes, pegs, steel weights, sandbags or a combination of all to secure the item. It may need to be guyed down to other fixed structures. We advise customers to remove the sidewalls to allow the wind to go through when it is windy and never leave canopy up overnight.
**The structure can be used for day or night events but not left erected for prolonged periods of time. We will not be responsible for any weather damages. Adequate measures required to secure the structure under the circumstances of its use are left to the end-user to decide to prevent damage to the structure and/or injury to people.