2-Person Luxury Far-Infrared Sauna 8 Carbon Heater 1890W H2F
Carbon heating elements create infrared light. The human eye cannot see this light, but our bodies can feel it in the form of heat. Infrared rays heat your body directly without heating to heat the air in-between you and the heater through a process called conversion. Infrared light penetrates your body deep into the muscle tissue heating you from the inside out.
Constructed with 8 Carbon Fibre heating panels which is the latest far infrared sauna heating technology. Carbon fibre heating is much more efficient than ceramic heating. Heat emission is much more extensive throughout the cabin and it is energy efficient.
Our Carbon Heater Saunas Features:
- Full 2-person capacity
- Exterior Dimensions (WDH): 1300 x 1150 x 2000mm
- Interior LED control panel
- Indoor use only
- Temperature: 20°C - 60°C
- Natural Hemlock wood construction
- Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic
- Carbon Far Infrared Heating allows heat penetrates your skin more thoroughly and efficiently.
- Stereo Player-AM/FM, USB/SD connection. AUX/ Bluetooth connection and Mp3 functions
- 2 Dynamic Speakers with Pre Amp
- Internal Oxygen Ionizer
- Interior reading light
- 8 Carbon Fiber Heating Panels
- Tempered glass door 6mm
- Fresh Air Roof vent
Flat Packed, Basic assembly required
- Carton A: 192*139*30cm, 92kg
- Carton B: 138*124*25cm, 46kg
Due to the weight of the Sauna, it is required to be placed on a pallet and shrink-wrapped for delivery and/or pick up.
If you intend to pick up the Sauna, please note that you must bring a commercial vehicle to the warehouse as the Sauna will be loaded by a forklift on a pallet.